|1. We suffer
today more from too much information than from too little.
---need help separating the wheat from the chaff.
2. Questions are more important than answers.
---easier than ever to find answers, harder than ever to find questions.
3. What's most interesting is often the least accessible.
4. Most writers have an axe to grind.
5. "The truth usually lies somewhere in between."
---multiple perspectives are better than one.
---people would rather solve puzzles than look at solutions.
6. History is never settled.
7. Remember the "story" in "history."